When there’s a special occasion happening around the corner one thing that always comes to mind is what to gift or how to find that perfect present for your friends or family. Whether it’s time for the winter holidays, or birthday parties, weddings, housewarming, or any other gift-giving occasion, flowers are considered to be the most thoughtful and a great gift every time. For centuries, right from Victorians to ancient Greek, Roman & Egyptian cultures gifting flowers is a popular choice and a way of expressing different emotions.
Now, let us help you choose the right flower or bouquet for any occasion:
1) Seasonal flowers for weddings: Every season is characterized by its own range of flowers. So, if you are going to a wedding, it’s best to gift them a bouquet of unique seasonal flowers that can be used for decorative or traditional purposes. This can include flowers like tulips, roses, dahlia, native flowers, orchids, etc.
2) New Born: Flowers are the best gift for a newborn because they symbolize a new beginning the birth of something in the most beautiful way. On these occasions, the best flowers are daisies, gerberas, dahlia, lilies, anthurium, etc.
3) Birthdays: Flowers like Asiatic lilies, chrysanthemums, oriental lilies, roses, gerberas, orchids, or a mix of soft spring blooms express emotions like love, cheerfulness, positivity, admiration.
4) House warming: Flowers have the capability to create an aura of freshness within the home, and also spread joy, making it the perfect gift for house warming. Some of the flowers that will bring years of goodness and smiles are orchids, peace lily, roses, lilies, gerberas, chrysanthemums, or any other sunny blooms.
5) Valentine’s Day: Flower and flower bouquets are very important on valentine’s day especially when you are willing to impress your love to someone special. Red rose, yellow rose, the pink rose is the most popular colors of flower exchanged on valentine’s day.
6) Anniversaries: Anniversaries come once a year, so to make it more meaningful and well thought out, the perfect gift for greeting your spouse would be definitely a bouquet of fresh and beautiful flowers like daffodils, aster, lily, or even the classic red, pink or white roses.
7) Mother’s Day & Father’s Day: Parents are always special, so make sure to pick out the best flowers for the people in your life. For such an occasion, try to choose flowers that are long-lasting with bright and vivid colors. The best choices include roses, carnations, gerbera, daisies, chrysanthemums, tulips, sunflowers, and even lilies.
8) Funerals: As these are the most sorrowful events that are hard on people, go for white flowers like lilies, orchids, chrysanthemums, or a large bunch of white roses to express condolences, peace, or sympathy.
Closing Thoughts: A bouquet of flowers can express thousands of feelings for any special event in your life. But, choosing the right flower would be a bit tricky, but if you know the person well enough you won’t have a hard time choosing the right bloom that brings a smile to them on their special day.Are you in search of a flower shop in Lane Cove? Rose & Co is a leading florist in Lane Cove who delivers fresh flowers, beautifully arranged by experienced florists across Sydney.